I look forward to every Friday. Not because it is the last day of the week, but because it is the day Spotify updates their New Music Friday playlist. I love new music. I love to be the first one to listen to the next best song. Thus, I figured I will start sharing my top picks from New Music Friday every week via my website so the rest of you can enjoy the best of the new stuff as well. There are typically quite a few songs on this Spotify playlist and it takes a while to go through them all. So, I go through them and only the post the best ones (according to me).
This week there are a ton of awesome, new songs. Some of these picks are chill, R&B style tracks while some others are more hip-hop and rap. Typically, I do not find this many gems in New Music Friday.
Don’t like my picks? LOL. I don’t really care.
My Top Picks
- Love Lies – Khalid, Normani
- B.I.D. – Tory Lanez
- I Heard You Got Too Litt Last Night – SAINt JHN
- My Crew – Kevin George
- Mad Love – Sean Paul, David Guetta, Becky G
- Ahora Dice – Real Hasta La Muerte Remix – Chris Jeday, J Balvin, Ozuna, Cardi B, Offset, Anuel, Arcangel
- WHOHASIT – Nessly, Ski Mask The Slump God
- Ruiner – nothing,nowhere
- Bed Of Roses – Afrojack, Stanaj
- Jewel – Cash Cash, Nikki Vianna
- Out of Focus – Chelsea Cutler
- Why You Always Gotta Go – Kodak Black
- Faded Love – Tinashe, Future
- Bayo – Michael Brun, Strong G, Baky, J Perry
- Suu Whoop – YG
- Banded Up – Ronny J, XXXTENTACION
- Bagg Move – Moneybagg Yo, Quavo
- Cutting Ties – 6LACK
- Sip a Little – Tyga, Gucci Mane
- Church With No Ceiling – Lostboycrow
- Bad 2 Good – Aaron Carter
- Gone – Harry Hudson
I have created a custom Spotify playlist which will be a compilation all of my New Music Friday finds. You can follow it here, or view it below.